From small hotels in the country to boutique hotels in the city – VOGLAUER HOTEL CONCEPT makes your wishes and ideas a reality. Profit from our 80 years of interior design experience, profound expertise and network of reliable partners. As a general contractor, we will take on all challenges with our own design and architecture department to complete your hotel project.
An attractive, functional atmosphere at your hotel turns your guests into friends.
Are you renovating or building your hotel?
Good planning is half the battle! This old adage still applies today – especially in large-scale building projects. Our 80 years of experience shine when it comes to hotel planning. Countless completed projects around Europe are testament to our general contracting expertise.
The first step in planning is asking questions. Questions about your needs, budget, and desired target group. Are you building a new hotel, renovating or refurbishing? And of course you can ask us a question, too: Will we be able to make all of your visions a reality? Our answer: you bet – with pleasure!
Your vision and wishes are the focus of hotel planning by VOGLAUER HOTEL CONCEPT
Let’s get down to work. The planning phase consists of:
- Preliminary planning and inspection of the future site
- Consulting and possibly a visit to our Experience Center with a tour of the factory
- Clarification of functional areas, also from a business point of view (e.g. short distances, smooth operations, time optimisation…)
- Development of the design after a comprehensive needs analysis (Which atmosphere does the hotel exude or should exude? How are the hotel and its facilities integrated into the local environment? What story does the hotel tell? …)
- Concept presentation (e.g. using sketches, planning documents, material samples, mood boards and visualisations)
- Technical consultation (building facilities, fire protection, heating, air conditioning …)
- Implementation plan (construction plans, schedules, applications with authorities …)
- Mock-up room – as needed
As a general contracting company with our own design and architecture department, we know how important the planning phase is to a successful hotel project. Thorough assessment of your requirements and a concept tailored to meet your needs don’t just help advance later implementation faster, but are an immense help in keeping costs down. This stage sets the foundation for the successful development of your business.
Are you planning to renovate, restore or build a hotel? As general contractors, we can take care of all the steps involved in your project. Let our planners and interior architects consult with you and advise you throughout the entire planning phase. We look forward to hearing from you!
After the planning phase, we go straight into action. The timetable we have created is implemented step by step. The focus is our central theme, our design concept, which we follow in detail to give your hotel the unmistakable identity you desire.
Our project managers act as a central point of contact and personally coordinate all tradespeople. If needed, they organise subcontractors and specialist planners for interior construction. This includes areas such as installation technology, plumbing, building services, electrical work and fire protection. This means you will always have one single go-to person.
A hotel takes shape – from design to hotel furnishings
We do our best work when we can tackle an entire project. We don’t like to do things by halves! The interior designers and specialists from VOGLAUER HOTEL CONCEPT bring their expertise to the following areas during the realisation stage of your project:
- Execution planning
- Work planning
- Procurement of materials & production of furnishings
- Dealing with the authorities (submitting applications, procuring permits, etc.)
- Project management (site supervision, coordination of tradespeople, etc.)
- Creation of & adherence to the project timeline
- Coordination of required health and safety standards
- Integration and management of the network of specialist planners
During the construction and installation phase, it really becomes clear who the pros are: the interior architects and project managers from VOGLAUER HOTEL CONCEPT. They direct the work with confidence and never lose sight of the goal: completing your project and creating a hotel that not only makes your vision a reality down to the last detail but also perfectly fulfils its duty.
Follow in the footsteps of countless VOGLAUER clients who have gone before you: trust us with the interior architecture and design of your hotel. Experience how our interior architects and project managers work together to make your plans a reality, and put your hotel project in our hands. You will be so glad you did!
Your new hotel is constructed; your renovation or expansion is complete. The first guests have booked their beds. Now it is time to breathe a sigh of relief, even if just for a moment. For you as a hotelier, your day-to-day business with guests is just beginning. You have probably received a number of compliments on your interior design. It’s a great feeling to know that you chose the right partner: VOGLAUER HOTEL CONCEPT.
Now is the time to tackle the third part of our services: support. This is an essential component of our work as it ensures lasting satisfaction with your new hotel facilities.
Unique interior design for your hotel – beautiful and functional for many years to come.
Hotel beds and other furniture and furnishings from Voglauer Möbelwerk are of the best quality. There is plenty you can do to make sure our hotel furnishings stay beautiful and functional for many years, even when used frequently. In the course of (after-) care we will supply you with:
- Documentation of construction work – always know what was done, when and where
- Cleaning and care instructions
- User instructions
- Maintenance at set intervals
- Soft refurbishment – minor renovation work, e.g. after five years
Our experience – and feedback from our customers – shows time and time again that the lifetime of hotel furnishings increases significantly with proper care and maintenance. We are happy to share with you ways of integrating these care and maintenance measures into your daily routine with minimal effort.
You can count on VOGLAUER HOTEL CONCEPT even after construction and installation is completed. From hotel beds to complete hotel furnishings – when you work with us, you get everything for your innovative hotel interior design from a single source. Let us tell you more about our services and learn what we can do for you! Contact us today – we look forward to hearing from you!