The Voglauer brand has always been synonymous with the sustainable use of the resources that are provided by nature. This is why only timber from sustainably managed forests is used in the production process, which means that production is fully in tune with the cycle of nature.
- Raw material and energy consumption
- Tested ingredients
- Disposal / Recycling
- Power generation through in-house hydropower
- Certified quality
- Guaranteed safety
- Healthy living
- Conscious waiver of air conditioning systems due to special night-ventilation system.
- Temperature in production facilities max. 18 to 20°C
- Energy comes from renewable energy sources
- Shuttle service for employees
Highest performance standards for our furniture
At our quality centre, our furniture undergoes a many different surface, material and stress tests so as to ensure that we give you a product that will last and last.
All of our furniture's components are tested for functionality as often as possible.
is our top priority which is why our cover materials are also tested for compliance with the standards in abrasion and scuffing tests.
usage and care instructions
The Voglauer world.
Voglauer has been paying tribute to the raw material of wood for 90 years. The small carpentry business in the Abtenau municipality of Austr...
There's a place for clarity of design and contemporary style in every home. Solid wooden furniture from Voglauer perfectly complements the s...